comidagen / AminoMed
Special Baby Food
0 – 1 years. Food for special medical purposes for infants with multiple food intolerances and allergies.
- hypoallergenic and highly absorbable special infant formula based on a mixture of pure L-amino acids
- suitable as an elimination diet and as a basis for a search diet
- suitable as sole source of nutrition for infants and as supplementary feeding for toddlers and children
- contains maltodextrin and polyunsaturated fatty acids ( LCP ),
- provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements and nucleotides according to international recommendations.
- contains L-Glutamic acid and L-Glutamine
- free of Lactose, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Galactose and starch
- free of milk protein, soy protein, cereal proteins (Gluten, Gliadin), chicken protein and hydrolysated proteins
- free of thickening agents, flavours, colourants, preserving agents and sweeteners
- can be prepared easily (measuring scoop in the can)
- is hygienically safe and convenient
comidagen / AminoMed is a hypallergenic infant formula and elementary diet based on pure L-amino acids. Main source of carbohydrate is maltodextrin, the fat blend contains long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids ( LCP ), mainly Arachidonic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid. These fatty acids are of particular importance for a healthy development of newborns and young infants. comidagen / AminoMed provides vitamins, minerals and trace elements according to international recommendations.
Dietary treatment of severe food allergies / intolerances, protracted diarrhoea, maldigestion and malabsorbtion syndrome. comidagen / AminoMed is a sole starting point for an elimination diet and basis for a search diet. Inflammatory bowel diseases, short bowel syndrome.
Dosage and application
comidagen / AminoMed can be given like a normal infant formula as a sole source of nutrition for infants (standard dilution of 15 %) and for supplementary feeding of toddlers and small children. The daily amount of comidagen / AminoMed depends on age, body weight and individual medical condition of the infant. The dose of comidagen / AminoMed is to be monitored and adjusted by a physician regularly.
Pour required volume of hot previously boiled water (cooled down to 50°C) into a feeding bottle. Add measured amount of comidagen / AminoMed, close the bottle and shake well until the powder dissolves. Before feeding, ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops at the inside of your wrist.
Standard dilution: 15 g comidagen / AminoMed + 90 ml water = 100 ml
formula Prepare bottle-feed always fresh and discard unfinished feeds. Please watch dental care, starting with baby’s first teeth, especially before bedtime.